Phosphor leak detection principle
Structural air leaks in the system, such as welds, metal closures, etc., are not easily detected unless the problem is significant. During the traditional inspection, the staff must be exposed to the harsh environment of the dust collector for a long time. This program can also be widely used in pipeline leak detection, leak detection of various gas box containers and other equipment.
1. The diameter of the small chamber before the smoke enters the dust collector is at least 8cm. If you are leaking a new dust collector or a filter that has just been reinstalled, go directly to step 3.
2. If the used dust collector is inspected, turn off the online cleaning system to ensure that a dust cake is formed on the surface of the filter bag, resulting in a high differential pressure on the inside and outside of the bag. This can cause the phosphor to pass through any small holes. If possible, visually check the clean air chamber's dust load and ash removal pressure so that the phosphor is not masked and the phosphor can show the leak.
3. Turn on the fan and inject the phosphor with 0.5 kg / 100 m2 of filter material (in the positive pressure system only, should be injected in front of the fan). The amount of phosphor injected sometimes requires consideration of the pipe distance from the fan to the precipitator.
4. After the phosphor is injected, the fan will continue to run for approximately 45 seconds, but no longer than 1 minute. After the fan stops, check with the light. For pulse systems, the top door is opened during inspection and illuminated with a lamp in the clean room. (Note: Outdoor inspection must be done in the dark.) For rapping and anti-blowing systems, the inspection should be done internally. Start from the bottom and concentrate around the support plate.
5. In areas with breakage and holes, the phosphor will pass through and enter the clean room, which will fluoresce under UV light. These fluorescently labeled areas are leak points.
6. When all maintenance is complete, re-examine with another color of phosphor to ensure that no leaks remain. The second color will clearly show the missing leak.
When the phosphor is sprinkled into the baghouse, it will drift to the least resistance and eventually accumulate around the leak. As long as you use a special violet light, you can easily find the leak point and clearly know the
What kind of use characteristics do anti-scratch PC plastics have?